WITH CONFIRMED CASES OF COVID-19 IN NEBRASKA, HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO STAY HEALTHY AND LIMIT THE SPREAD OF THE DISEASE:
- Wash hands frequently, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Use a hand sanitizer with at least a 60% alcohol content when hand washing is not an option.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, or cough into your elbow.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose & mouth.
- When possible, avoid contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms of upper respiratory illness.
- If you are ill, stay home.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE ILL, OR BELIEVE YOU MAY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19:
- Call your healthcare provider BEFORE going in for an appointment.
- Call the Ponca Health Services Public Health Nurse Line at 402-649-2568 or 402-738-3157 for screening and assistance.
- Notify Ponca Health Services CEO Matt Matusiak at 402.405.3875 and your county health department.